New IPOPI Patient Information Leaflets - Diagnosis of PID, Moving from Child to Adult care and PID in adults
IPOPI is pleased to announce the publication of three new patient information leaflets comprising helpful information and guidance for patients, their families and other interested stakeholders of the Primary Immunodeficiencies (PID) community.
The leaflets are part of IPOPI’s series of patient information materials launched in 2011. The first leaflet looks at how PIDs are classified and diagnosed, the second one focuses on the issues faced when transitioning from child to adult care and the third one explains how these conditions are managed in adults.
IPOPI wishes to thank Octapharma for their support towards the production of these new leaflets.
- Diagnosis of primary immunodeficiencies
- Primary immunodeficiencies in adults
- Moving from child to adult care
- Diagnóstico de las inmunodeficiencias primarias
- Inmunodeficiencias primarias en los adultos
- La atención del paso de niño a adulto
Registration No. 1058005